THOSE WHO ARE AVAILABLE:
- Ad Min
- Sam Kankanamge
Wednesday 29th August 2012
Hampstead Heath Extension
4 Overs Facing – even if you are out!
Proper wicket NOT NETS
Feel the pressure of fielders without the risk
Learn to HIT THE BALL
Build a total of more than “none”
Be upstanding and sign up now for this Batting training evening. The one area we repeatedly let ourselves down on is batting. This eveing session is simple and the rules will be these, but please help me with any suggestions:
- It is the SCC versus the batsman
- Each bat gets four overs bowled at him/her
- If they are out, they lose 3 runs but stay in bat until their 4 overs are bowled.
- Batting from one end but running required of course, as well as boundaries
- No byes, leg byes allowed, runs only from running off a hit or boundaries.
- Maximum number of fielders in the field possible
- AT least one wicket keeper for session, let’s help Rob out and gain some experience.
- Score kept by Umpire
- Bowlers will be those that are reliable and accurate. Remember, this is a BATTING practice. I foresee about five bowlers.
BOOK BELOW OR COMMENT ON OUR FACEBOOK GROUP OR EMAIL OLI OR PHIL
Group so far:
- Count Von Charlie
Bookings are closed for this event.