THOSE WHO ARE AVAILABLE:
Comrades! Postponed due to bad light!
As Cultural Commissar, I have already mooted this idea to Tzar and he has approved: I am willing to lead fortnightly sessions in Regent’s Park on the following dates (note: Mainly switched from Thursdays to Weds, due to a diary cock-up)…
- Thurs 27 March 6-7pm
- Weds 9 April 6-7pm
- Weds 23 April 6-7pm
The idea of this pre-season programme is to supplement any conventional net sessions on other dates, by focusing purely on the (often neglected) key area of the game that all SCC comrades do with improving –
Fitness & Fielding: Working with balls where possible, will we cover:
- Preparing (stretches & warm ups)
- Running (sprint-power/efficiency)
- Saving boundariesDivingCatching (close / long / steeplers)
- Fielding positions Fielding tactics / studying / pressurizing batsmen.
- Fielding spirit / banter / supporting the bowler
- Flopping balls on a pub table